Occasional Teacher Roster (Supplies-Fr Immersion)
The Windsor-Essex Catholic District School Board operates 32 elementary schools, 3 middle schools and 8 secondary schools, as well as an adult education program that provides quality Catholic education to 20,201 students. The board employs 1,199 full time equivalent elementary and secondary teachers as well as 870 support staff, which includes principals, vice principals, educational assistants, child and youth workers, early childhood educators, IT technicians, campus ministers, school office support, custodial and maintenance staff, as well as board office administration and other professional staff.
The WECDSB is currently recruiting qualified teacher candidates to replenish the Occasional Teacher Roster.
We thank all candidates in advance for your application, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations for disabilities will be provided upon request to support participation in all aspects of the application process.
Qualifications and requirements
In order to be considered, please ensure the following documents are uploaded to https://wecdsb.simplication.com at Apply to Education as part of your application package.
- Cover Letter and Resume (addressed to Mr. Joseph Ibrahim)
- Catholic Faith Reference Portfolio available on the Board’s website (current within six months)
- Philosophy of Catholic Education
- Certificate of Qualification from the Ontario College of Teachers in “Good Standings”
- Practicum Reports or Teacher Evaluations
- University Transcripts
- Copy of University Degrees
- Letters of Reference (dated within 2 years)
- Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Screening) dated within 6 months