Peterborough Victoria Northumberland Clarington Catholic District School BoardBack to job offers
Occasional French Teacher
Temporaire ou occasionnel
November 30 2021
December 1 2021
The Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board operates 30 elementary schools and 6 secondary schools. The board employs 948 academic staff as well as 557 support staff, which includes educational assistants, early childhood educators, IT technicians, school office support, custodial and maintenance staff.
PVNCCDSB is currently recruiting for qualified (and to be qualified) French skilled teachers.
Qualifications and requirements
In order to be considered, please ensure the following documents are uploaded to Apply to Education as part of your application package.
- Cover Letter and Resume
- Parish Priest Reference Letter (available on our web site)
- Certificate of Qualification from the Ontario College of Teachers in “Good Standing”
- Practicum Reports or Teacher Evaluations
- Copy of University Degrees
- Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Screening)
The content of job offers and the language chosen are the responsibility of the employer.