LTO – Core French & Planning
The Upper Grand District School Board is situated on the ancestral, treaty and title lands of two Anishinaabek Ojibwe Nations: the Michi Saagig of the Credit and the Saugeen Ojibway Nation. This land also includes a specified tract of land granted to the Six Nations of the Grand River. These Nations hold legal and specific rights in their respective territories. This area has been and continues to be home for Indigenous Peoples and non-Indigenous peoples.
The UGDSB is committed to disrupting systemic racism and oppression in all of its forms. We are committed to building a diverse staff that is reflective of and adds value to the community and students we serve. We actively encourage applications from members of groups who have historically and/or currently experience marginalization and/or barriers to equity, including, but not limited to:
• First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples, and all other Indigenous peoples
• Persons of marginalized sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions
• Members of groups that commonly experience discrimination based on race, ancestry, ethnicity, colour, religion and/or spiritual beliefs, or place of origin
• Persons with visible and/or invisible disabilities
We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact our Wellness and Employee Health department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At UGDSB, we recognize that many of the identities listed above do not exist in a single form and are often intersecting with multiple identities, which can be complex and create unique experiences for applicants. We value the contributions that each person brings, and are committed to creating and maintaining an environment where everyone can participate fully, thrive, and reach their full potential.
0.4 FTE – Core French & Planning
Effective: Immediately to Unknown, not to exceed June 30, 2023
* May be combined with another job (LTO 0.6 FTE, Core French)
Qualifications and requirements
FSL Part 1, Primary Junior