French Immersion Teacher K-5 School Warman, Sask.
ECOLE WARMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – FRENCH IMMERSION TEACHER – FULL-TIME & PART-TIME – REGULAR
We are looking for a committed and caring individual who believes they can really make a difference in a student’s life. This person will demonstrate honesty, respect, and integrity in their work with students, families, and colleagues, and will be a curious learner for life…
… as a French Immersion Teacher in Prairie Spirit School Division.
Prairie Spirit School Division invites applications for full-time and part-time French Immersion teacher’s at Ecole Warman Elementary School. The successful candidate’s will be required to teach students in Kindergarten to grade 5. Ecole Warman Elementary School is a dual-stream school and additional teaching duties may include some English instruction. The school is located in Warman, SK, which is approximately 25 km from Saskatoon. These positions begin in Fall of 2022.
Prairie Spirit School Division is the largest rural school division in Saskatchewan, with over 11,500 students and 46 schools located in 28 communities surrounding the City of Saskatoon and including three First Nations and nine Hutterian communities. Prairie Spirit has a dedicated team of professional and support staff serving pre-K to grade 12 students.
Teachers work in conjunction with our dedicated team of professional and support staffs to create a positive learning environment as part of our inspired community of learners pursuing student success.
For more information about these positions, please call Ms. Danielle Olson, Principal at 306-933-2066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for these positions will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. on Friday, February 4, 2022.
References will be contacted prior to interviews. Submission of your application will be considered as your consent to contact supplied references.
Only on-line applications will be accepted.
Qualifications and requirements
Position requires a valid Saskatchewan teaching certificate. If a teaching certificate from another province is in Canada is held, we will assist a successful candidate with the process of obtaining a Saskatchewan certificate.
Preference will be given to teachers who:
• Demonstrate excellent French oral and written language skills;
• Have training or experience in the teaching areas described in the advertisement;
• Are committed to responsive curriculum and instruction;
• Are committed to fair and purposeful assessment;
• Are committed to success for all learners through inclusive and effective practices.
As well, Prairie Spirit values those teachers who:
• Value adaptive leadership and value the contribution of all members of the learning community;
• Are well planned and well organized;
• Show a commitment to creative and innovative approaches to improve learning;
• Show a commitment to individual and organizational accountability.