Elementary Occasional Teacher Roster – French
The Upper Grand District School Board is situated on the treaty lands of the Mississaugas of the Credit and Saugeen Ojibway Nation, and Six Nations of the Grand River within The Haldimand Tract.
The UGDSB is committed to disrupting systemic racism and oppression in all of its forms. We are committed to building a diverse staff that is reflective of and adds value to the community and students we serve. We actively encourage applications from members of groups who have historically and/or currently experience marginalization and/or barriers to equity, including, but not limited to:
• First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples, and all other Indigenous peoples
• Persons of marginalized sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions
• Members of groups that commonly experience discrimination based on race, ancestry, ethnicity, colour, religion and/or spiritual beliefs, or place of origin
• Persons with visible and/or invisible disabilities
We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact our Wellness and Employee Health department at email@example.com.
At UGDSB, we recognize that many of the identities listed above do not exist in a single form and are often intersecting with multiple identities, which can be complex and create unique experiences for applicants. We value the contributions that each person brings, and are committed to creating and maintaining an environment where everyone can participate fully, thrive, and reach their full potential.
Upper Grand DSB inviting all French qualified applicants to apply for daily occasional work.
Please restrict your application to a covering letter and a resume not to exceed 4 pages. Include your College of Teachers’ registration number in all correspondence. Successful external candidates will be required to provide an original Criminal Records Check Including a Vulnerable Sector screening prior to the commencement of employment.
Please note that only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. The CRC must be within 6 months of the date of acceptance of employment.
Qualifications and requirements
- Primary and/or Junior and/or Intermediate Qualifications
- French qualifications
- In good standing with Ontario College of Teachers
- Provide 3 recent professional references who can speak to your teaching ability
- Candidates are needed for daily occasional work in all regions of the Board